+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving Coil

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Steve. You might want to tell folks whether it's a low output or high output MC that you want.

Just a suggestion, for a bit above your budget you can get a brand new Goldring Eroica LX. Very nice sounding MC.
    I love mine but from Spider's comments LO MC is not the way to go . . . .
    cheers Paul

My main system:
    Linn LP12/PU2/Goldring Eroica + Puresound T10 + EAR834P / Innuos ZENmini2 + Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ / Musical Fidelity A5 + L2 mods / Boenicke W8 speakers

I'm Steve.

You are correct Scott has got history for taking payment for items he’s not holding in stock but I’ve never had an issue with him, and I must have ordered 20+ items off him over the past year or so, mainly lp’s
    Regards Steve

Funkfirm Little Super Deck with F5 arm
    Audio Technica AT33sa
    Vertere Phono 1
    Naim Supernait 2
    Niam Allae speaker

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by carruthersesq View Post
    You are correct Scott has got history for taking payment for items he’s not holding in stock but I’ve never had an issue with him, and I must have ordered 20+ items off him over the past year or so, mainly lp’s
    Yip plenty happy with his service too. I'm pretty sure I could name plenty other dealers to avoid that others would say were great.

So you either save £80 and wait or pay £80 more and get it quicker, I know what I'd be doing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123