+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for a good phono stage

Bigman80 Guest

There is a modded Tron Convergence knocking about Btw. It's a completely different animal. I think someone on here bought it. He's a lucky fella.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Slav.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    There is a modded Tron Convergence knocking about Btw. It's a completely different animal. I think someone on here bought it. He's a lucky fella.

You mean one upgraded by Mr.F , GT won't support it anymore so I 'd bee cautious when buying this particular unit.
    Last edited by mac72; 30-12-2017 at 15:22.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
    You mean one upgraded by Firebottle, GT won't support it anymore so I 'd bee cautious when buying this particular unit.
    GT has no idea which one it is and if Alan decided to put it back to stock, he wouldn't know either.

Personally, I have no idea what need there is of caution.

Last edited by Bigman80; 30-12-2017 at 15:35.

I'm Slav.

Ok edited my post
    GT Audio said:
    BTW I have the serial number recorded on the Convergence you have modified so the 2 year warranty is now void.

I'm Grant.

lets keep it friendly folks.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Ok edited my post
    GT Audio said:
    BTW I have the serial number recorded on the Convergence you have modified so the 2 year warranty is now void.
    It's irrelevant. The unit is built like a tank and his record of build quality is never in question. It wouldn't fail in those first two years. It's probably approaching that age already!

Bigman80 Guest

Thank you, Mac.

No worries, Grant.

I'm Slav.

Apologies , one of the earlier comments triggered little evil inside me

Bigman80 Guest

Apologies , one of the earlier comments triggered little evil inside me
    It's all good

I'm Alan.

It's all good because as Oliver says the build quality of Tron gear is not in question, it is exceedingly good.

I fully understand that any manufacturer will nullify their guarantee if any modifications are undertaken and have no problem with that.
    I have undertaken to give an extended warranty on this particular unit, as I do with all the equipment I manufacture.

If there is a fault it gets fixed, no worries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast