+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Prog show of the year.

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up Last Prog show of the year.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoyed much merriment. My last show of the year is on the afternoon of new years eve. I hope you can join me for a round up of the years releases as well as some Prog Classics. A very happy new year to you all. http://theprogmeister.com/last-progcast-of-2017/

I'm Steve.

Here is a link to the archived show if anyone would like to hear it... https://www.mixcloud.com/arfm/steve-...ears-eve-show/

I'm Bob.

Thanks for that a simple click on link, listening now.

I am not into podcasts or online broadcasts and looked at you other links, got confused and gave up.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by bobvfr View Post
    Thanks for that a simple click on link, listening now.

I am not into podcasts or online broadcasts and looked at you other links, got confused and gave up.
    Thanks for persevering Bob

I'm Bob.

Just posted the links in a private motorcycle forum I use, most of us are of a "Certain age" so you might get a couple more listeners.

More Renaissance, Genesis, Floyd, and other classics please and I appreciated the nod to the Likely Lads, a classic that goes with Prog and a reminder that time marches on.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by bobvfr View Post
    Just posted the links in a private motorcycle forum I use, most of us are of a "Certain age" so you might get a couple more listeners.

More Renaissance, Genesis, Floyd, and other classics please and I appreciated the nod to the Likely Lads, a classic that goes with Prog and a reminder that time marches on.
    Thanks for taking time to give me some feedback Bob. very kind of you. Thanks too for sharing it on.

+ Reply to Thread