+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best usb cable for audio streaming

I'm Simon.

Lindy for me. Proper USB verified cables built to USB spec from a data cable manufacturer who do real testing. If you have issues between computer source and dac it's best to fix that with proper engineering solutions, not pi55 aways hundreds on cable IMO.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Chris.

I would stick with the Supra and get an iFi Audio iPurifier2: https://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view...ry-ipurifier2/

It does far more for the money than any cable will.
    iFi ZEN Stream/TV/CXC >> RME ADI2 DAC >> XTZ Edge A2-300 >> Rogers LS8a

PC >> Hugo 2 >> iFi Pro iCAN Sig >> Raal-Requisite CA-1a

Location: Dutch now living in Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom

I'm Rob.

I bought a QED Performance Digital Audio USB A-B Graphite 1.0 m I can't compare it with the supra anymore as the cable was broken, but the sound is good, I think I changed to many things at one time, I changed the speaker cable I changed the position and the usb cable, the system sounds a lot better now though.
    Streaming music from macbook via usb, to a musical fidelity V90 dac, to a Nobsound ns-01P tube pre amp with jj ecc803s gold pin to poweramp arcam Alpha 8 power amp to Q Acoustics 3050 floor standers.
    Favourite music progressive rock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12