Hello,
I Sold Audio @ Audio Den in So Burlington, VT 05403 from 1983 to 1987.
I have been a Audio Video enthusiast / Tweek ever since.
Have been going to the Annual "salon son image" Audio /Video show in Montreal CA.

Have been a tube enthusiast from the beginning with a Conrad Johnson MV75a-1a and Audio Research SP-6B-1 driving Snell Aiii in Walnut the last hand built pair before Peter died.
Currently listening to conrad-johnson ET5 and Premier 350SA, thru Stephen Sank custom RCA interconnects and MIT MH-750 Music Hose Loudspeaker interface cable, into Thiel CS5 s in Brazilian Rosewood. I am very pleased with this combination which gives me no sense of listening fatigue. I am able to listen and enjoy for hours.

My streaming source is a OPPO BDP-105
My turntables are SOTA sapphire with Dynavector DV 505 & Signet XK-50 arms, Ariston Rd 110 SL with Signet XK-50, Thorens TD 126 Mk II Electronic with factory IsoTrack TP-16 wTP-63wands.
My Phono Preamplifier is a conrad-johnson TEA2 High gain triode equalization amplifier
I prefer Dynavector Low output M/C Phono cartridges Karat 17D 3, Karat 17D 2 mkII, Karat 17D 2, Karat 23RS MR & Karat 23R all are 5.3g mass with Output Voltage of ~0.2mV

Really enjoy listening to Female vocalists, Instrumental Jazz, Acoustic Guitar, Church pipe Organ music, Chamber music, always finding a discovering more music favorites on Pandora!

I have been experimenting with recording my digital music sources onto cassettes and enjoying the analog results utilizing my Nakamichi decks 700ZXL, 681ZX, Dragon, ZX-9 & ZX-7 .

I am thoroughly enjoying my Audio journey and would enjoy sharing my experiences with others.

Enjoy!
Urban

PS - If anyone sees a no brain er based on the above please share I would enjoy hearing from You !