Quote Originally Posted by Crackles View Post
Cheers for this, appreciate it. It does sound appealing, but the problem I have at the moment is using a DAC and Bluetooth to headphones at the same time. I use Deezer from my Galaxy S6, sometimes to BT headphones but that obviously means using the phone's own DAC. I much prefer using my Fiio DAC but this will only work with wired headphones. It also presents the problem that the phone has only one USB port so I can't charge the phone at the same time as using an external DAC.

Ideally I want to stream Deezer via wifi to a portable device with a decent onboard DAC that will transmit out via bluetooth. Could I use the Deezer app with the operating systems you mentioned?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Have you considered a Chromecast Audio? An excellent streaming solution if you don't want any local file streaming...

I use a network of raspberry pis and squeezebox clients, running LMS/piCorePlayer on the pi's, overall a very flexible solution, but a bit OTT if all you want is to stream Deezer, controlled via an Android phone...try a CCA