+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Hybrid track from upcoming album

I'm Robert.

Default Free Hybrid track from upcoming album

http://www.disappearhere.info/

They are one of my favourite groups and are offering a free download of Break My Soul. It's only 128Kbps unfortunately but you can't have everything.
    Rob

I'm Neil.

I love their early albums such as, Wider Angle, Re-Mixed and my fave Morning Sci-Fi, but their last I choose Noise..was for me a real disappointment....I hope this new album will be better.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Thanks for the heads up Rob! (Love Hybrid, we had Finished Symphony as our "Wedding March"!) so looking forward to this, thanks!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Robert.

I like some of the tracks on I Choose Noise but I find it a little too dark as an album, some middle ground would have been nice.

Anyway the third trailer is out now on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjJ1FfVjVnw

This album is looking promising.
    Rob

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I already pre-ordered it, not long now...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Robert.

Just pre-ordered now.

On the website shop it says 22nd March, but it's quoted 29th in other places. I don't know if this is a mistake/they haven't updated it/they are sending it out a week earlier.
    Rob

Amazon where I ordered it from says 29th.
    Alex

I'm Robert.

There are some 3 minutes samples of every track on the website now. I just spent about an hour listening to them, went down stairs and there must have been late post as the CD was there.
    Rob

Ooohhh fantastic! hopefully mine will be here in the next couple of days!
    Alex

What do you think to it Rob - it's blowing me away! http://theartofsound.net/forum/showp...postcount=4647
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast