+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sennheiser HD800S Headphones For Sale

Default Sennheiser HD800S Headphones For Sale

For sale, a pair of Sennheiser HD800S headphones.

Approximately 1 year old, purchased from Audio Affair, Birmingham, in late 2016.

Barely used, probably between 10 and 20 hours on them. Given the consensus out there on the Web is they need 100 hours break-in to sound their best, you can see there’s a way to go yet (that’s if you believe in break-in). They sounded superb out of the box to me.

Mint condition, I can’t see a mark on them. Obviously, they have been worn so the headband and ear pads have seen contact, but I’m clean and so are they ☺ Hopefully, the extensive photos below do them justice.

I’m always asked for “reason for sale”. Basically, I barely use them. I gave up my job in February and priorities have changed. I also have Sennheiser HD650 and HD25II phones which serve my current needs adequately.

These currently retail for just shy of £1400. I’m asking £800 plus postage.

Please note these come with the standard cable with 6.3 mm jack. The additional XLR4 cable is not included.

I used them with Slee Solo and NJC Reference headphone amplifiers. They need a decent headphone amplifier to drive them properly.

Box, manual (unopened) and original receipt included.

Happy to answer any questions.

Now sold

+ Reply to Thread