+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quad Artera Solus at Radlett Audio

I'm Dave.

Default Quad Artera Solus at Radlett Audio

The brilliant, new Quad Artera Solus system has received a very favourable review in the latest Hi-Fi Choice magazine.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

I heard it at Bristol, very impressed indeed and bang up to date.

It should really fly off the shelves at that price point, I liked it a lot and emailed them to tell them so after the show!
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Dave.

Wow, you must have been impressed to do that. It is an excellent machine.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Well I like Quad and their level of customer service, so thought I should tell them - always good to know there are happy people out there too. Some folk are very quick to complain, but forget to say thanks too. Got a reply back from Rob pretty promptly, to thank me. Top lot at Quad IMO, solid and dependable is how I would describe them and I also like the house sound.

Good to know you got back from Cambridge OK
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Dave.

Everyone I have met from Quad/IAG has been very pleasant. I have known the reps for decades and they are always very helpful. The Quad/IAG service department is very well equipped and has very knowledgeable engineers, one of them being there for yonks. A good company to work with.

I'm Dave.

Quad Solus in all it's understated glory. No bling here.

I'm Dave.

This little box provides in excess of 75 wpc/8ohms and has an inbuilt CD player, line level inputs and a Sabre DAC accessible via the normal inputs. Streaming via Bluetooth and a full streaming option will be available later this year.

I'm Grant.

Quite a nice box Dave.. could have done without the note personally. Being quad it will likey sound pretty nice too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Quite a nice box Dave.. could have done without the note personally. Being quad it will likey sound pretty nice too
    Agreed. That note just ruins what would otherwise have been a beautifully understated fascia. Somebody needs to have a word in Quad's ear about that.

I'm Dave.

The 'note' is their brand logo. To be honest, it is showing up a lot brighter in this pic than it does in real life. I guess the flash is making it more obvious because I haven't taken any notice of it previously.

Logo or not, it is an excellent piece of kit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast