+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Grado GS1000

I'm Grzegorz.

Default FS Grado GS1000

Hi

High range Grado GS1000 in excellent condition. Full working order, distinguished sound. New original Grado ear cups fitted. Sale including GS1000 Grado case. No OEM box.
    £420 including Paypal fee and postage. Can be collected locally from Luton with demo available.

I'm Anthony.

Beautifully crafted phones
    I would not consider parting with mine

An absolute bargain GLWS
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Neil.

Fabulous headphones, I love my pair. Brilliant price too.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grzegorz.

Thank you. Selling to fund another buy.

I'm Grzegorz.

Still available

I'm paul.

Now that my 325 have walnut cans are they the same as the 1000. Are there other differences, have this as a bump
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Grzegorz.

Headphones are in hold for two weeks.
    The cans of 1000 are darker. The sunlight on my photos make them looking brighter. They are more mahogany.
    The difference from 325 is in sound.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by fafarskid View Post
    Headphones are in hold for two weeks.
    The cans of 1000 are darker. The sunlight on my photos make them looking brighter. They are more mahogany.
    The difference from 325 is in sound.
    Yes but is that due to the wood cans against the original metal cans of the 325. I suspect it is.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Grzegorz.

Grado sad that type of wood and shape of cones affect the sound. Grado GS1000 also differ in size of driver and type of coil.
    I've got Grado RS1e and they sound different from GS1000. GS1000 designed as most uncompromising headphones from them at that time.
    GS1000 have more separation, more open high frequencies, and go lower in bass as well comparing to RS1e.

I'm Anthony.

Only bettered by the PS1000
    But you had to pay a whole lot more cash for that betterance
    A bargain at this price , surprised these haven’t sold at the price requested. Worth that for the look and feel alone.
    The 325 do not come close
    Rs1 and Rs2 didn’t come close
    As a Grado sound lover I know , running mine for ten years now and feel no need to upgrade.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast