+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted. Soundsmith Otello cartridge.

I'm Paul.

Question Wanted. Soundsmith Otello cartridge.

I would like to try a Soundsmith Otello cartridge, are there any available?

I'm Doruk.

Very nice cart. Hope you can find one.

I'm Karl.

Hi mate I have one id be willing to let go.
    I bought it off Steve of this parish with 9hrs on it but wasn't to his liking. Id say iv put around 50hrs on it since and in that time its opened up beautifully. its a lovely big ,slightly warm sounding cart so worked a treat on my rega rp6.
    im just finishing up an LP12 build and wanted to move into the moving coil world anyway so would happily let it go.
    iv just moved to melbourne but would be happy to use a decent service to get it back to you.
    would take 200 plus postage costs for it which is half retail price and a bit less than what I paid in the spirit of the forum.
    comes with wooden box etc.
    let me know
    Cheers
    Karl
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

+ Reply to Thread