+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Headphone Amp(/Dac) for HD650's (6xx)

I'm Bogdan.

Default Wanted: Headphone Amp(/Dac) for HD650's (6xx)

Show me what you've got.....I should receive my 6xx's soon and looking to set-up a headphone/chill out room.
    Not sure what source I'm going to use yet, probably my Auralic Aries Mini.
    I'm a valve guy(AN Oto SE Sig/ Lampizator 4.5) but open to other offerings too.
    Thanks

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by b36lbx View Post
    Show me what you've got.....I should receive my 6xx's soon and looking to set-up a headphone/chill out room.
    Not sure what source I'm going to use yet, probably my Auralic Aries Mini.
    I'm a valve guy(AN Oto SE Sig/ Lampizator 4.5) but open to other offerings too.
    Thanks
    I have a SOHA II headphone amp (not DAC). It’s a valve hybrid and sounds superb. See my AoS review here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...ifier-it-works!

That review has photos (although I’ve changed the knob and sockets since then).
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm Grant.

the smsl dac/headphone amps are very good and at a reasonable price
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Lawrence.

The little dot mk3/4/4se are lovely with the hd6xx (or hd58x for that matter!). Upgrade the tubes and you're on to a winner. It just so happens I've done a bulk order of nice Russian gold pin tubes recently on a flash Friday deal (or whatever it's called) to save on postage. Am hoping to find some fellow users to share them with.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

I'm Dani.

You should look to the graham slee solo (if you can with the psu)
    Not the ulde that is too mellow and hd650 is warm already by its own

I'm Bogdan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    The little dot mk3/4/4se are lovely with the hd6xx (or hd58x for that matter!). Upgrade the tubes and you're on to a winner. It just so happens I've done a bulk order of nice Russian gold pin tubes recently on a flash Friday deal (or whatever it's called) to save on postage. Am hoping to find some fellow users to share them with.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk
    I've missed on the opportunity to buy a Little Dot here a while ago and regretted it ever since.
    Sure, I'll keep that in mind

I'm Bogdan.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanari View Post
    You should look to the graham slee solo (if you can with the psu)
    Not the ulde that is too mellow and hd650 is warm already by its own
    Will look into it, thanks for the recommendation.

I'm Alex.

I'm Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by alcarmichael View Post
    Agreed. I have one that I use with my HD650... Sublime

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm Alex.

It really is stunning. I can’t believe it never sold but I ended up happy about that as I started using it again. I’d like to keep it as I do have a use for it again but I also quite need the cash after buying a house last month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast