Bigman80 Guest

Bump

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bigman80 Guest

Still bumping.

I'm paul.

Still pondering
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Still pondering
    I'll keep bumping while you keep pondering in that case

I'm Mike.

This was mine before Oliver bought it and it's a great cartridge, if I hadn't just bought a Zyx r100 AND a 2m Black I'd buy it back.

You won't be disappointed with it, I sold it at a loss only because I needed to fund the Zyx.

If you saw a closeup of the stylus you'd see it's pristine, and I'm sure the Line Contact Stylus upgrade is about £250-£300 on its own

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    This was mine before Oliver bought it and it's a great cartridge, if I hadn't just bought a Zyx r100 AND a 2m Black I'd buy it back.

You won't be disappointed with it, I sold it at a loss only because I needed to fund the Zyx.

If you saw a closeup of the stylus you'd see it's pristine, and I'm sure the Line Contact Stylus upgrade is about £250-£300 on its own
    You are right Mikey, John Wright has a pricelist on his website and it's not a cheap upgrade!

Bigman80 Guest

Weekend only price drop!

£430 delivered
    £420 collected.

Goes back up Monday

Still a bit much? Send me a message for a chat.

I'm Mike.

This is a steal for one that's been checked, cleaned and recalibrated by John Wright only a few weeks ago.

I'm paul.

Not the best time for many with Christmas around the corner. I am interested but have an unexpectedly big tax bill to pay end January. I would also have to factor in a pod as I've had experience of a gold mistracking in my arm. A Heath Robinson bodge of putty between the cart and headshell sorted it and revealed a very good cartridge.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Not the best time for many with Christmas around the corner. I am interested but have an unexpectedly big tax bill to pay end January. I would also have to factor in a pod as I've had experience of a gold mistracking in my arm. A Heath Robinson bodge of putty between the cart and headshell sorted it and revealed a very good cartridge.
    Paul, I'm in no rush to sell as I have the use of a Kontrapunt and and Eroica for the foreseeable and the Guy I may buy this Kontrapunt off, has a Vienna I'm really interested in SO long story short, I'm in no rush and won't push it at a lower price to get a sale. It may be here when you're ready.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast