+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS - Decca Gold [emoji50]

Bigman80 Guest

Default FS - Decca Gold

Hi all,

I bought this a few days ago to satisfy my Decca curiosity and whilst I see the appeal, I find myself still missing the ZYX i sold. So, I now too am going to try and find a ZYX R100 or similar.

As've only had it a couple of days I am hoping to recoup 99% of the £459 I spent.

I can however, confirm that it works a treat and is excellent condition. I've had no issues with miss-tracking or setup.

Recently checked (October 27th) by J Wright and given a clean thumbs up. A nearly new line contact stylus too!

I'll offer the cart at £450 delivered
    £440 collected

Would consider a swap for another cartridge of interest. Shelter carts are on the "interesting" list.

Ta

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Hi all,

I bought this a few days ago to satisfy my Decca curiosity and whilst I see the appeal, I find myself still missing the ZYX i sold. So, I now too am going to try and find a ZYX R100 or similar.

As've only had it a couple of days I am hoping to recoup 99% of the £459 I spent.

I can however, confirm that it works a treat and is excellent condition. I've had no issues with miss-tracking or setup.

Recently checked (October 27th) by J Wright and given a clean thumbs up. A nearly new line contact stylus too!

I'll offer the cart at £450 delivered
    £440 collected

Would consider a swap for another cartridge of interest. Shelter carts are on the "interesting" list.

Ta

PM sent
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

Bigman80 Guest

Replied Steve,

Thanks

Bigman80 Guest

Still for sale

I'm mark.

For consideration;

I've a Shelter 501 mk2 if you'd P/ex?

It's boxed and currently working fine, no idea of hrs (I got it 2nd hand) or value?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDeepDog View Post
    For consideration;

It's boxed and currently working fine, no idea of hrs (I got it 2nd hand) or value?
    The 501 leans to warm and soft (apparently) which isn't quite where I want to go. I appreciate the offer and considered it seriously. Thanks for the offer but I'll await further developments.

I'm Slav.

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDeepDog View Post
    For consideration;

How much are you expecting for Shelter , do you know how old is , PM would be great.

montesquieu Guest

Default FS - Decca Gold 😮

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    The 501 leans to warm and soft (apparently) which isn't quite where I want to go. I appreciate the offer and considered it seriously. Thanks for the offer but I'll await further developments.

Edit apologies was viewing on phone and didn’t realise this was a sales thread so went blabbering on.

Bigman80 Guest

Bump

Bigman80 Guest

Bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast