+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beethoven 9 Synphonies - Karajan - Berlin Philharmonic - Vinyl Box Set

I'm John.

Default Beethoven 9 Synphonies - Karajan - Berlin Philharmonic - Vinyl Box Set

With my large vinyl collection now all gone I am left with this box set containing 8 LP records on the Deutsche Grammophon label and a large colour booklet. The box set dates to 1977 and was purchased new by me in the late seventies at a time when just out of my teens I thought I should try to 'get into' classical music. I listened to every one of the LP's at least once with the better known works being listened to a handful of times more. However, I soon realised it wasn't for me and this box set has remained un-played in my collection ever since.

All of my LP's were cleaned around 15 years ago when I got my first professional RCM which would have included this box set. I have examined each LP and they all appear to be in excellent condition with no marks or scratches that I can see, as is the colour booklet. The box is also in very good condition with a few small marks here and there commensurate with its age.

£35 plus postage and packing at cost.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'll take this please John. PM sent
    Barry

I'm John.

PM replied to

I'm John.

Now SOLD

+ Reply to Thread