+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Royd Abbots

I'm Vincent.

Default FS Royd Abbots

Selling my pair of Royd Abbots in excellent condition,walnut finish. They have a fault on one speaker. The faulty one sounds lower in volume and slight distortion. Have have had these for three years and they work really well with my Exposure and Naim amps. A bit disappointed they are faulty but someone may be able to repair or use the carcass if they want to change from a black pair. Asking £140 ono.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Geoff.

Please improve the photos Vincent. As in, the right way up and large enough to see the speakers in detail. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Vincent.

This is the first time I've actually been able to put pictures on this site and was quite pleased with myself even though they are sideways and a little small. I will try and change pictures but if you would prefer I can email you. I know how to do that.

I'm Geoff.

It's a forum requirement Vincent, that photos for sales are of reasonable size and quality and of course upright.

I've processed one of yours, so at least you are now compliant. Feel free to add more better examples. Using image editing software can be useful. Try downloading FastStone Image Viewer. It's free.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread