+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

I'm Sanjoy.

Default Hello

Hi

Been lurking on here for a while so thought I would finally say hello.

I’m a recent convert to vinyl, bought an RP8 last year and added the apheta 2 cartridge recently. Rest of the system is naim xs2, naim cd5si, pmc twenty5 22s.

I also have an old green stickered Rega Planar 2 in my 2nd system, just debating if I should buy a few upgrade parts for this or go for a used rp6 instead?

I'm Mick.

Hi Sanjoy

Welcome to the site. Though I can't advice on your Rega upgrade path someone with more knowledge will be along and able to help
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Sanjoy. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions on Rega turntables if you ask some questions. Just start a thread in the Analogue Arts section.

Feel free to join in the chat, there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread