+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all from lordlidder

I'm Paul.

Default Hello all from lordlidder

Greetings, ain't gotta lot to say about myself,self depreciation has always appealed rather than blowing ones own trumpet! My humble but satisfying system is technics1210 with a few mods, #1 outboard PSU with good components hence better regulation #2 foculpods for feet#3 SME 309 with hana el mc cartridge. Pure sound step up transformer into same p10 phono stage to quad(modified) 405-2 amp via passive pot to speakers. These were diy HiFi world pter comeau designed floorstanders...WD 25 . Will be making new speakers soon with tannoy 3134 drivers in large bass reflex cabs.....150 litres+! Still it ain't what Gizmo's you use,they all work so what counts is the music and the benefits it brings.Ta ta for now .Oh as to music I enjoy well I was brought up in the era of a certain Mr peel need I say more. Eclecticism rules,if its from the heart you'll know!!!
    Last edited by Lordlidder; 07-12-2017 at 21:09. Reason: Forgot content

I'm Geoff.

Hi Paul. Welcome to AOS.

If you haven't already, take a look at the Techiepedia sub-forum in the Analogue Arts section. It's a trove of info on Technics turntables.

Your Tannoy 3134 units should be fun in big boxes. You could feature your project in the Drawing Board section.

There's a lot going on here, so feel free to join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread