+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Genius at Work (No.2)

I'm Steve.

Ann Summers parties not working out? Marco raves about them all the time.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

No, that's doing well as is the Avon franchise.

Ding-Dong.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Tupperware are struggling though. Problem is, they made their stuff so durable. I have a Tupperware bowl filled with water on bedroom window cill to tip over nuisance callers. Been there for years.

"Ding dong, Avon calling," SPLASH. More effective than not today thanks.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

I want to catch one of those friggers who keep putting flyers for Farm Foods and Iceland through my door. I get about half a dozen a week and I wouldn't darken the doors of either of them.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Yes, Genius at Work again. I'm not sure this guy has his priorities right. Takes all sorts though (obviously)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-removed.html

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I want to catch one of those friggers who keep putting flyers for Farm Foods and Iceland through my door. I get about half a dozen a week and I wouldn't darken the doors of either of them.
    That would be your postie, we get the joy of delivering them almost every week
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    That would be your postie, we get the joy of delivering them almost every week
    Cards are being marked, I'm tellin ya.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Cards are being marked, I'm tellin ya.
    Nice to receive a card, even if it comes buried under a pile of junk mail.

What's happened to all the elastic bands? Three things I could count on finding outside my house - bottles of milk, white dog shit and elastic bands.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Do what I do.... Save them all up, including all the other shite you're sent, menus, etc, then shove it inside one (or more) of the prepaid envelopes you get from the repeated (unwanted) loan applications you're sent, and post the lot them!

I'm sure they enjoy that.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Do what I do.... Save them all up, including all the other shite you're sent, menus, etc, then shove it inside one (or more) of the prepaid envelopes you get from the repeated (unwanted) loan applications you're sent, and post the lot them!

I'm sure they enjoy that.

Marco.
    I'm definitely doing that!

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast