+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Genius at Work (No.2)

I'm Geoff.

Default Genius at Work (No.2)

Who could have thought this was a bright idea? Nuts!

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-12-07/f...-in-microwave/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Oh FFS!

S.

I'm Martin.

FFS!.... its got to be a form of mental illness. Do you tube viewings pay that much? He's not the only one and there seems to be one born every minute.

I've often thought I'm a bit mad but I don't go with life threatening schemes like that. At what point did that seem like a good idea?

Crazy! Send him the bill as that's often what it takes to wake them up

I'm Geoff.

Genius at work again.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-0...without-tyres/

Where do they find these characters? There must be a lab somewhere that breeds them!

I'm Geoff.

Genius at work again!

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-03-15/y...botched-stunt/

So you expect a book to stop a bullet from a gun that can punch a hole through walls? Mad!! Didn't do him a lot of good.

Probably the kind of people who think 'thick' is spelt with an F.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Who could have thought this was a bright idea? Nuts!

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-12-07/f...-in-microwave/
    any more brains and he would be dangerous
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Should have read the encyclopaedia first, and look up 'dumbass', 'desert eagle' and 'death'.

I'm Geoff.

A mention for the Police here. Derbyshire's Chief Constable has made an executive decision. This is idiotic if you ask me!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...emale-singers/

What do we get next, rock bands censured for not including an accordion player?

I'm Grant.

ALL rock bands must have equal amounts of women in them. women must also be allowed to use the gents toilet.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Folks should have an equal right to demand political correctness!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast