+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotify Invitation Code.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

You get 2 for every month you subscribe, I've got loads spare, so PM me email addresses if you like Dave

Hamish - Help -> Your Account will take you to the web page - you can see/invite from there.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

Looks like it turnin into an Invasion code

I'm Dave.

Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    You get 2 for every month you subscribe, I've got loads spare, so PM me email addresses if you like Dave

Hamish - Help -> Your Account will take you to the web page - you can see/invite from there.
    Looks like I didn't check up on this. Seems I've got 4 invites right now, so fine for the moment. [I don't have that many friends ]
    Dave

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedroog View Post
    Hi Guys,

Apologies if it's been done to death but would any one please, please have a invitation code they code pm me? I've missed the boat here and have spent hours looking. It really would be appreciated if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi can you pop into the welcome section of the forum and say hello please.

Tell us about your system, music you like and please put your real name (first only) and a basic location into that part of your user details please. All of this is a basic requirement of joining AOS before posting.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Hi can you pop into the welcome section of the forum and say hello please.

I nearly choked on mi tea, it's the highlight of the day for me when members get copped by the AOS police

Does anyone have any more invites going? I don't want to PM someone and be an annoyance!

x

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

I nearly choked on mi tea, it's the highlight of the day for me when members get copped by the AOS police
    Glad I cheered you up Andre

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

As I've said in another thread on this forum in the past, I'm only sending invites to either existing members of the forum, or those that join and get involved - Rayvegg (Alex) has done just that, so has an invite
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Default Spotify Update

In case you aren't aware, invites are no longer needed to join Spotify, but you only get 20 hours per month with what they call "Open".

Spotify Free has no time limit (but still with Ads) and is still available with an invite - any members who need one PM me as I have spares available for genuine enquiries.

Full details on all the options in the overview - here
    Alex

I'm Steve.

Default Spotify Invite

Hi Alex

Have you still got any invites left? If so, can I have one please?

Cheers

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast