Looking on advice moving my kit to a Ikea lack unit been in the lucky position that my sytem now consits of the following
custom SL1210,Creek evo cd player ,Passive preamp,custom built valve phono stage with seperate power supply ,Recased Time step power supply ,Beresford DAC TC-7510 mk6 with Little Pinkie 12v PSU,Music fidelity X-can headphone amp.

I am also having a pair of valve monoblock being built at present by the same friend who built the following (Passive preamp,custom built valve phono stage with seperate power supply ,Recased Time step power supply) mates rates and favour`s also called in so not much money has changed hands
The deck is going on the top shelf then the mono blocks underneath the other side of the lack unit will house everything else ,So I looking for advice on Do`s and Dont`s of what to place where items go would it be better to have one shelf for all the seperate power supplies ?
All power leads being swapped from sy cable to cy cable and will be short runs once I`m happy with the placement of all the kit also going to shorten all phono leads as well all leads that cross will be done at a 90 degree`s

Any tip`s,trick`sand pic`s would be much appreciated .