I've decided to sell off my ampage as I'm tiring of its rather monotone delivery, I listen to a fair amount of scratchy style rock, so need something sweeter. My amps were Naim 72/140/teddycap. I've already put them on Ebay. I've also just bought a Nakamichi ca-5 pre amp, as I heard the phono stage was good. My speakers are Ruark Talisman II, my record deck NAS interspace. I found the naim amps got worse when I introduced the NAS, as it has a more revealing, solid delivery, as the Naim amps exhibit traits of harshness it was not a good match. So I'm now looking for a power amp to match my Nak or an integrated or even pre/power combo and use the Nak only as a phono stage. The Naks matching power amp is quite rare, and I can't hang around months waiting for a decent one to turn up at the right price, I'm not hooked on getting one anyway. My thoughts are Sony ES, early Nait 5's, as I hear they're quite sweet, or small cheap UK brands like NVA, I really don't have a clue! Would rather make at a part informed decision, as buying/selling hifi can be a bit of a chore. I also listen to a cdp, well, not much, but its there. And I'm looking to get into streaming as well. Budget up to around £700. After reading a thread on here about the ALbarry amps, they intrigue me as well, tbh, there's so much out there. I did like parts of the Naim sound, but as I said it was just too grainy/harsh. I don't to go too much the other way. I did read one review of the Nak ca-5 pre that said it had a valve like sweetness to it, don't how how much truth is in that! Grateful for any suggestions.