+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESlab DX-S40 power amplifier balanced + single ended 300 watt Class T Rare!

I'm Jason.

Default ESlab DX-S40 power amplifier balanced + single ended 300 watt Class T Rare!

For sale

ESlab DX-S40 power amplifier
    300 watts per side Class T Tripath amp similar to Bel Canto evo amps.
    I have taken some pics if the internals, As you can see it is a seriouse peice of kit. Sounds fantastic to very transparent amp with a solid grip on the bottom end.
    I think for the price £350 its a bit of a bargain.
    fully balanced + single ended, auto sense power up. comes with manual and is in excellent condition.

Price £350 collected or £375 courier UK only.
    Collection From Chislehurst Kent.

Attachment 22067Attachment 22068Attachment 22069Attachment 22070Attachment 22071
    Last edited by Jasonski73; 03-12-2017 at 12:37.

I'm Lawrence.

Looks nice, did I see this on ebay the other day?

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

I see in one of the photos you have a pair of Nuforce power amps stacked above, as I already have a pair of Nuforces myself how do they compare to the ESlab?

I'm Jason.

There's not that much between the Nuforce and the Eslab, The Nuforce Refs do have a better grip and control on the Bottom end But then they are Mono's seprate supply etc..
    Both very Transparent amps The only reason to keep the Nuforce ref9 v2se amps over the Eslab is cosmetics they look good with the M2tech young dsd sat above them similar size and will look good on a mini rack when I can find one. The Tripath amp is a bargain and probably a cut above any thing aT the price and easily sounds as good as most £1000 used power amps that are out there. More than happy to give a demo to Buyer

I'm Colin.

Email sent

I'm Jason.

The eslab is now sold pending payment delivery details etc. Cheers

I'm Colin.

Email with you

I'm Colin.

Default Establish dx s40

My address is

(removed....)

Pack well please Jason.

Regards

Colin
    Last edited by struth; 03-12-2017 at 17:05.

I'm Grant.

i would remove your address from open forum colin.. pm him with it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Jason.

Hi Grant is there any way I can remove Colin’s address from thread? Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast