+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD: EL34 or similar integrated

I'm Steve.

Default WTD: EL34 or similar integrated

Value up to £900. An Art quintet or similar would be great *

I'm Roger.

I've got a Shanling STP-80 stored in my music room. It has had very little use and is in immaculate condition. It's looks always draws comment. This particular one also has a tape output. Very heavy.

I'm tony.

Ive got a pair of kel84 mono blocks and kel 84 power amp on loan to mikie b just now-check out his best amp for tannoy berkleys thread-I will throw in a pre amp either tvc promethrous/bte/tisbury audio with the amps.

PM mike B ask about the amps- I will of course supply amps and pre bellow yer current budget.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Ive got a pair of kel84 mono blocks and kel 84 power amp on loan to mikie b just now-check out his best amp for tannoy berkleys thread-I will throw in a pre amp either tvc promethrous/bte/tisbury audio with the amps.

PM mike B ask about the amps- I will of course supply amps and pre bellow yer current budget.
    I've already used a WAD kel84 xl with these speakers and good as it was, I'm after something chunkier sounding rather than the cleaner chimier sound that EL84s give and I definitely need an integrated due to rack space. I'd certainly have more WAD kit in the future though.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerdodger15 View Post
    I've got a Shanling STP-80 stored in my music room. It has had very little use and is in immaculate condition. It's looks always draws comment. This particular one also has a tape output. Very heavy.
    I know nothing about shanling kit, I'll have a read up.

I'm Robert.

PM sent Steve

I'm tony.

Nae bother will be selling a few bits and bobs soon- just to give you the option.

Best of luck getting the sound you are after..

+ Reply to Thread