+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Heco Statement floorstanding speakers

I'm Steve.

I would consider taking a suitable smaller floor standing speaker as part exchange. I am only selling these beauties because I will be moving to a smaller gaff.

I'm Lawrence.

Someone's flogging a pair of these on HiFi for sale for £2495 so get a bargain while you can!

I'm Steve.

Knocking a ton off these as I really need to get some smaller ones. Now £1450.

I'm Grant.

Yes lovely speakers these. Surprised no one has nabbed them
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Moving gaff soon to a smaller one so i have to part with these beauty's. I will let them go for £1350 before i trade them in or swap for smaller floor standers. buyer must collect though as shipping will cost a bloody fortune.

Last edited by Floyddroid; 05-07-2018 at 22:05. Reason: Adding images

I'm Alan.

I'd love them Steve but they are just too big for my room

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm Mike.

Same as this.

Being a very happy current owner of the smaller, stand mount Heco 300's and knowing how good they are, I can only imagine how good these must be.

Trouble is, they and I wouldn't fit in my listening room at the same time
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Same as this.

Being a very happy current owner of the smaller, stand mount Heco 300's and knowing how good they are, I can only imagine how good these must be.

Trouble is, they and I wouldn't fit in my listening room at the same time
    Believe me, it's breaking my heart parting with them. But we really have to downsize. I'm selling other bit and bob's too as i know i won't have room in a smaller place. The Heco Statement's are the best speakers i have owned since my B&W 801's croak a few years back.

I'm Steve.

I still have these rather wonderful speakers for sale and knocking them down to £1.050. You won't get anything like these speakers for this price. Due to various prsonal reasons i must sell these speakers in order to acquire smaller devices which are easier for me to move etc.

I'm Vince.

I can't believe these haven't been long gone Steve.
    I'd have them off you myself, if I had the funds.
    Fantastic speakers at a really good price.
    If you are still looking for smaller speakers, I really recommend the same as I have....Ruark Equinox. Thats if you can find a good pair, I've owned quite a few speakers in my time and they are easily the best I've ever owned.
    I had B&W 804S before the Equinox and I thought the 804S's were an end game speaker. The Ruark Eqinox easily beat them for pure sound quality.
    You can pick a pair up for £500-£700, depending on condition.......worth every penny.
    I'll wager the Heco's will give them a good run though.
    Glws

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast