+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rega RB 300 tonearm for sale.

I'm Brook.

Default Rega RB 300 tonearm for sale.

Hi all, I am selling my Rega RB 300 tonearm as I fancy trying something different. I am not entirely sure how old it is as it was already mounted on a deck I recently bought. It looks in fine fettle, no missing paint on the head shell or marks from the arm rest, as it was on a Townshend Rock so rested in the trough I suppose. I have listened to it with both a Goldring Eroica & a Sumiko Pearwood Celebration II; being a Rega setup is easy, I can't detect any wear in the bearing, & it clearly showed the differences between the two carts I tried. I think it is an early one as it has the Tungsten weight. It comes complete with collar, weight & phono lead with silver plated phono plugs.

I would like £125 plus postage, which will be about £7.

I don't have the original box but I will find something suitable to post it in.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm Sean.

Hello Brook, I'd like it please at asking. I'm new here but a regular poster on PFM under same name. I'll send you a PM.
    Cheers,
    Sean

I'm Brook.

Hi Sean, sorry for the late reply, I had a long day away from home yesterday & didn't get back until late last night.

That is great, not had a pm from you yet by the way. If you let me have your address details I will get it off to you asap, & I will give you payment details by return. I would prefer bank transfer but paypal friends is fine too if it is easier for you.

I'm Sean.

Great. Not sure what happened with the PM, I'll have another go.

I'm Phil.

Isn't there a minimum number of posts before you can send PM? You may need to add another couple of replies before you can send a message

I'm Sean.

Cheers Phil, working now.

I'm Brook.

Arm is now sold, thanks Sean.

+ Reply to Thread