+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rodney Bewes RIP

I'm Grant.

a likely story
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm John.

Bolam is about as overrated as they come he'd fit in well at corrie where acting ability is bottom on the list of requirements.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Virkon View Post
    Bolam is about as overrated as they come he'd fit in well at corrie where acting ability is bottom on the list of requirements.
    Whilst it is true that he was never in anything that was any good after 'Whatever...' his acting performance in that is absolutely brilliant. Unless he is in fact exactly like Terry Collier and was just playing himself.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Whilst it is true that he was never in anything that was any good after 'Whatever...' his acting performance in that is absolutely brilliant. Unless he is in fact exactly like Terry Collier and was just playing himself.
    You could well be right Macca. That acid wit , he displayed on The Likely Lads , could have well come naturally !
    RIP Rodney , Thelma will no doubt be putting him right , up there in the big garden in the sky!!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Grant.

she's still alive tmk but I guess that wont stop her
    Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Martin.

I went to the Royal Exchange theatre in Manchester, years ago now, about 1986, and Thelma was in the audience. She looked exactly the same, same haircut and clothes.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    ah your forgetting when the boat comes in.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS,Zeta tonearms,Decca C4E Cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    ah your forgetting when the boat comes in.
    I know, I always think that was earlier but it isn't.

He's a good actor he's just mainly been in rubbish. What was that detective crap he was in with Dennis Waterman? That was terrible.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Got the boat comes in on DVD. It's decent. His wife was in it too
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm brian.

New Tricks. Old Crap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast