+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free - Celestion 5 speakers without tweeters.

I'm Graham.

Default Free - Celestion 5 speakers without tweeters.

I hope it's OK to post these in the Private Exhibitions thread, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put them.

If anyone has any need for a pair of Celestion 5 speakers that don't have any tweeters they are yours for free.

They are as near to mint as possible, with just dust on the grills. No marks on the cabinets at all.

Black ash vinyl wrap.

Collect from West Yorkshire (near J26 of M62) or pay postage and they are yours for free.

NOTE - THESE SPEAKERS HAVE NO TWEETERS!!

Hopefully will be of use to someone otherwise they are off to the tip.

Image1
    Image2
    Image3
    Image4
    Image5

Last edited by walpurgis; 20-11-2017 at 09:14. Reason: Images added

I'm Geoff.

Even 'freebies' need photos Graham.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hi,

I am away from home this evening but will try to get photos uploaded tomorrow morning.

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

Images added as agreed

I'm paul.

Can't see them
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Graham.

Default Images seem to be working OK for me.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Can't see them
    Hi Paulf,

Images seem to be working everywhere I check including home and work computer and mobile phone.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphax View Post
    Hi Paulf,

Images seem to be working everywhere I check including home and work computer and mobile phone.
    maybe someone else can confirm their existence
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm paul.

Ok I see you put links in the first post

I'm Edward.

Graham

You have used dropbox which apparently does not allow for hot-linking to this forum unless logged in via your dropbox account. So I downloaded your pictures, resized them and inserted them here so that they can display correctly. I hope you don't mind. If you do please let me know so I can delete.

I'm Geoff.

Coincidentally, I bunged a visible image into the first post at the same time.

Forum requirements are now met!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast