+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale : Partington Equipment stands...

I'm Alan.

Default For Sale : Partington Equipment stands...

For sale Partington equipment stands...these are extremely heavy..weighing in at 31 Kilos per stand...(68lbs each in old money)...they are suitable for heavy amplification ...or even large speakers if you want....good used condition...with scratching and paint chips...however still quite presentable...see pic...top platform measures 54 x 38cm...floor platform is 66 x 50cm..to the outer most point of the feet...they stand 35cm tall...I've got the m8 spikes for them too, which adds a little more height...these are pick up only because of the weight of the things....the Denon amplifiers are for illustration only, although I will be selling them....this ad is for the stands only...I would like £180.00 for them...they are rare and were big big bucks back then...The stands are in NE31

Last edited by mad-moon; 18-11-2017 at 18:45.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

bump..offers??

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Joe.

Just too far away......

I'm Naassan.

Hi Alan,
    Where are these located?
    Cheers

Sent from my Plus E using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

These look like they could have been speaker stands for massive speakers in a studio. Good for getting large box speakers raised off the ground. And heavy monoblocs of course.

I'm Vince.

I can verify the weight of these, they are HEAVY, and in good nick. These would cost a fortune new today. GLWS

I'm Alan.

[IMG]stands by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Cheerz Vince...the flash shows up the scratches worse than with the naked eye...pic of the stands on their own...

I'm Lawrence.

Wouldn't these lift big Tannoys up nicely? Tempted to take them to keep in the garage til the kids leave home and I can get some monsters. But it's a shame to put them away for 20 years! They are that rare though it almost seems like common sense.

I'm Alan.

Make me an offer Lawrence ..I might even deliver them to Co.Durham....

I'm Alan.

last bump..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast