Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: german hifi dealers!!

I'm AnDreW.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    fair enough but id hardly call my offer 'low ball'
    I suppose it's better than no-ball at all.
    SS CD Teac VRDS25X(Mega Modded) DAC Caiman SEG+Anker PSU DECK 1210 Mat Analog Studio Crystal Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony arm Board Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/Jaeger(low-impedance) connector/3 StageRegs/Recapped PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

Valve PRECroft Epoch(Mega Modded) AMP Sondex S100 SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Reference XO DECK Garrard301 MatTeunto GunMetal Bearing SPH Plinth Moldovan Arm SME 3012(Ikeda Ag wired) PSU NSC MCAg Meister SPU/DECCA Maroon CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ Speaker3mm2Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostage Paradise

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

That's what she said last night!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Shane.

Will Mr Germany accept 99.95, if pissed?

S.
    Shane Lonergan........UB1 Birth.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Mind you, there was 1967...
    Yes, when the great Glasgow Celtic won the European Cup, and Scotland humped England at Wembley (orchestrated by Jim Baxter), to become the unofficial world champions

Or was that last bit still 1966? Dunno, it was before my time.

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    I suppose it's better than no-ball at all.
    and we all know where the other one was dont we
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Ortofon Cadenza Black,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm paul.

Are you the Jamie I met at gjo's place?
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yes, when the great Glasgow Celtic won the European Cup, and Scotland humped England at Wembley (orchestrated by Jim Baxter), to become the unofficial world champions

Or was that last bit still 1966? Dunno, it was before my time.

Marco.
    I was referring to the time in 1967 when we kicked the World Champs asses, they were totally outclassed by Scotland, keepie uppie in the middle of the park , sitting on the ball, in fact most of the Scotland team fell out with Jim Baxter as he was more interested in taking the micky than actually scoring, they could/should have won by 5 or 6 goals but with his antics it was only 3-2 but England were greatly flattered by that result.

Glyn Edwards described the game's most famous incident the following Monday in The Herald: "I shall cherish for a long time the memory of Baxter slowing down the game to almost walking pace, insouciantly juggling the ball with instep, forehead and knees while Stiles, no more than a couple of yards away, bobbed up and down, unsure whether to make his challenge at knee or head level."

Its on Youtube if you're interested

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Are you the Jamie I met at gjo's place?
    gjo's ??
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Ortofon Cadenza Black,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

Gimpy Joe's. You know, the guy you buy the masks from?

Marco.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    gjo's ??
    Obviously not.
    Last edited by paulf-2007; 14-11-2017 at 23:10. Reason: political comments removed
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 Zu omen

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast