Closed Thread

Thread: german hifi dealers!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Martin.

Jamie. Yes you may be frustrated but theres no point having a go about his prices...The same with any seller....they have priced things the way they do because they have their own thoughts and agenda. Its sometimes dawns on them after a while but often doesnt as they have their own ideas about integrity and pricing. Of course they are going to be defensive as you have mounted a direct challenge. Ok it may be crazy and exhorbitant but you are essentially calling him a rip off merchant.

I have dealt with German dealers for parts and they have offered great prices and a superb service. They even have an english page and reply in english. I shouldnt even have to mention that I know great German people

You will feel good about yourself if you email and offer a full apology. The war was 72 years ago and it doesnt define modern Germany or us now. His German nationality has nothing to do with the issue

We all make mistakes but you should do the right thing now because we dont want any "dont mention the war" stereotypes. It makes us look small minded and time has moved on.

You will feel better about putting it right as I feel you have made a real error there.
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 15-11-2017 at 00:07.

Closed Thread