Hello to everyone, I have been registered on here quite a while but didnt do an intro.
I now live in a small house so I am mainly headphones and got rid of my big amps and floor standing speakers a few years ago. Im retired and have been working up to what I have since the mid 80s. As it is now...Inspire Eclipse /SME M2 12R record deck, Musical Fidelity Nu Vista CD, John Wood valve headphone/pre amp, Quad QSP power amp Harbeth 30.1 speakers. Senn HD800 , Hifiman HE 6, Audeze LCD3 (which I am about to sell) headphones. Cost a fortune but spread over the years hasnt been so bad, and I dont spend on cars more than whats needed.Into rock and female vocalists , the girls are really good these days all trying to compete with Adele and I dont know why, her last album is so over engineered I just cant listen to it.(moan moan) As if her voice needs that anyway.
Also have Nakamichi CR7 and a Dragon, just had them both serviced at B&W just under a grand, but they are superb, copied a lot of my records which are now stored at my sons house, dont have the room here. Analog is fabulous but when you get old and downsize and you have a couple of thousand LPs where do you keep them, now that I have bought a Hallway to live in