Hi All,

Well it has taken much longer than originally envisaged but our new showrooms are now finally finished and up and running so I thought I would do one more video walkthrough to show the finished rooms.

We decided to take on the extra rooms around a year ago and I really thought it would only take a 3-4 months and we’d be up and running, obviously that wasn’t the case and there was much more work involved than I originally thought, I guess it was more a case of getting the room treatment right so we tested it with the Naim room first which was a big success then we had to design and order the treatment for the Highend Room which added another 2-3 months to the total time.

In the end though we really couldn’t be happier with the finished results, I seem to spend more time doing tours nowadays than HiFi demo’s but everyone seems impressed so far, I have to say that we really are spoilt with our location here as the views from the new showrooms really are quite special.

So for the last 2 weekend we have been putting the new rooms through their paces and on 2 occasions now we have been running 5 demo’s at once which has been interesting to say the least with still just me and Wendy juggling things, it’s good to be busy though :-)

Please enjoy the video below, I must apologise for the poor camera work but hopefully it will give you an idea of how HFL V2 has ended up and if you are ever in the are please pop in for a look round.

Thanks,
Paul.