Greetings everyone, I'm Kim from Warwickshire in the UK.

My system: a work in progress! I'm currently rebuilding a LP12 with various Vivid parts, a Cirkus kit, Naim Armageddon, what I think is a Origin Live modded RB250 but with a Michell Technoweight and Goldring 1042. I love my EAR 834P, but am living with a Marantz SR7005 AV amp at the moment. On the digital side, I run a Mac Mini through a M2Tech Young DAC. Main speakers are an old pair of Mission 780 Argonauts - they look a mess, but have been in the family since the late 80s and I must confess that I love them. Next big move will be to separate the AV and music and I deeply covet a tube amp (EAR? They were such a great company to deal with over the 834P), but will probably have to do something about the speakers at the same time.

Music: have spent the evening listening to a couple of William Byrd recordings and digging through some of my Purcell. I love Bach cantatas (Herreweghe in particular), but also 20th C stuff like Adams, Takemitsu, Feldman, Howells and Finzi. Have found my way to John Coltrane in recent years, but my modest vinyl collection is much more recent: Fennesz, Stars of the Lid, Eno, Lali Puna, Notwist, Dntel, Wheat and everything by David Sylvian. I'd like to think I had an open mind about music, but I'm sorry to say I wouldn't recognise a thing that was played on daytime R1 these days!

Anyway, look forward to meeting you.