Indeed. I'm stunned it hasn't gone yet!!

I use one of these superb devices, and wouldn't be without it, as it's the *only* mains filter I've owned that doesn't impact adversely on sound quality, whilst performing its cleaning up duties. All others I've tried have 'sat' on the sound, to varying degrees, by dulling transient attack and bloating the bass (all directly as a result of notably increasing mains impedance).

This filter doesn't [as its been designed by someone who properly knows what he's doing], and conversely IMPROVES those areas of reproduction, not only by cleaning up the mains supply feeding your equipment, but most effectively by removing 'switching noise' from DACs/SMPS units, and stopping it from polluting, thus adversely affecting, other components sharing the same mains supply.

Want to remove that rather annoying 'hard edge' (or glare) from a zingy-sounding CD player, music streamer or other digital sources, but not make them sound 'soft' in the process (by ensuring that the music's natural dynamic impact remains intact), all done whilst purifying the mains supply feeding your other gear?

Well, this filter will DO it. They don't often come up at this price either, and in such minty condition..... My advice, folks? Get this snapped up soon, before someone luckier than you lands it

Marco.