Right guys, I've now sold my TQ Claymore Amp and I'm wanting to find the ideal amp to match my Tannoys Berkeleys (15" HPD 385 drivers).

I'm currently using an EWA M-50 Power Amp with a Xiang Sheng DAC Pre, the two might be sold off to add to the TQ funds, although I'm not averse to just adding a really good Pre Amp into the EWA M-50 Power Amp.

So I'm looking at a budget of anything from £1000 - £1750 give or take. Can be integrated, pre/power, valves, Solid State, not really fussy. I'm just looking to get the best out of my final set of speakers.

My tastes include everything from Americana, Female Vocalists, Electronic, Prog, Classic Rock, Hard Rock. I do also like to go to 11 at times too. I like good clean bass, thunderous bass ( I love live music ), good vocals, but I'm easily put off if treble is a bit harsh or edgy as I hate that.

I just don't want to buy blind without advice as not much is selling just now and don't want to buy and not like it then have to try and get rid of it in this poor market.

Rest of system is my heavily modded Technics 1210, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Denon Gold cart, Firebottle Vivant Phono stage, Raspberry Pi with Allo Boss DAC and of course the Tannoy Berkeleys, all of these items are keepers.

Remote control would be useful but not a deal breaker. It must look good too, although I realise that everyone's taste is different.

I SHOULD have bought Martin's Yoshino 8L6 but by the time I'd made my mind up and sold my TQ it was gone. Another poor decision on my part

Modern or vintage considered.

So if anyone can help that would be great.

PS: I forgot to say second hand preferred to maximise bang for buck