+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Denon DAP 2500 and 2 x Denon POA 4400A monoblocks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Alan.

Default For Sale Denon DAP 2500 and 2 x Denon POA 4400A monoblocks

Denon DAP-2500 digital pre-amp (inc remote control) + 2 x Denon POA4400A monoblock power amplifiers (160wpc into 8 ohms)...good used condition with marks commensurate with age...the Digital pre has it's own dac...and a very capable mm / mc phonostage...the captivated lead has been removed and replaced with a rhodium plated iec inlet..amr fuse fitted internally...the pre-outs are rca..and balanced...

The power amplifiers have had the original cheap plasticky binding posts removed and fitted with top quality posts...I've removed the captivated mains cables and fitted furutech iec inlets..to take cables of your choice...these can be connected via rca leads...or balanced leads...I'll include a 2,5 mtr pair of rca leads..to get you going....and basic kettle type mains leads....

this is an exceptionally powerful rig...and will drive most speakers out there...it is a real nice quality piece of hifi kit.......Collect only from Tyne and Wear...I have got the original boxes and packing fro the power amps and the manuals...but not so for the pre....

Last edited by mad-moon; 17-11-2017 at 16:21.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread