+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 483 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Haha most definitely.

It's a drink, I'm not sure I'd call that coffee though
    I go out of my way to boycott anything by Nestlé, so cannot comment on the aforementioned witches brew.
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got 2 more coffee's coming soon. Sidamo Sasaba from the Guji region of Ethiopia, and Cafetalera Fernandez from Panama.
    Ethiopia is the home of coffee, yet I'm not that fond of Ethiopian.

If you like the Panamanian coffee Grant, try some from either Guatamala or Costa Rica.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Ethiopia is the home of coffee, yet I'm not that fond of Ethiopian.

If you like the Panamanian coffee Grant, try some from either Guatamala or Costa Rica.
    I love African coffee but quite like some S/C American as well. Hawaii does a nice one too although a bit pricey. Will see how this panamanian canal water one does first
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm trying out some Algerian 'Santos Mocha' coffee at the moment. The last time I brewed Mocha was with some beans I brought back from Yemen.

Apropos Ethiopian coffee, the beans I brought back were a very dark roast, which was a little too dark for my tastes (I like dark roasts, but if they are heavily roasted and very dark, I find they can have a 'burnt' bitter taste), so perhaps I was a bit hasty in my comments.

Anyway if you are interested in Central American coffees, try either 'Rainforest Cobán', 'Highland Huehue' or 'La Azotea, Antigua', all from Guatamala.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

just had another Camaroon.. very nice indeed. delicate. I like coffee to be this way, with a lighter roast; only drawback is the beans are harder to grind
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

My "Latte art" attempt at an apple.

C1.jpg
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post

C1.jpg
    Err... the less said?

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post

C1.jpg
    Well I can see something there, but it ain't an apple
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Grant.

Looks like an apple to me
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Follow me to the photocopier Grant . . .
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

+ Reply to Thread