+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan Eikona Full Range Speakers

I'm Peter.

Come, come now.... Behave .....I only said how impressed I was with these speakers, especially for the price point.

Let’s not get into an argument about ..... Mines bigger than Yours !! Or Transmission Line’s are better!!!

I reiterate.... what I heard was STUNNING. “It’s a personal opinion “

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post
    Come, come now.... Behave .....I only said how impressed I was with these speakers, especially for the price point.

Let’s not get into an argument about ..... Mines bigger than Yours !! Or Transmission Line’s are better!!!

I reiterate.... what I heard was STUNNING. “It’s a personal opinion “

That's fine. I simply stated my opinion that a full-range speaker can have an extended bass response. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it!

geoff

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    That's fine. I simply stated my opinion that a full-range speaker can have an extended bass response. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it!

geoff
    No offence taken Geoff, we all like what we like.

Give Ian a call for an audition. If you are not impressed, I’ll eat my hat (if I had one). You have to hear them to believe !

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post
    No offence taken Geoff, we all like what we like.

Give Ian a call for an audition. If you are not impressed, I’ll eat my hat (if I had one). You have to hear them to believe !

I already have a pair of Omega Super 7 Alnico Monitors. These have a single full range driver and I am hugely impressed by these. These are a custom version of the standard Omega Super 7 with Alnico drivers. For the cabinet size the bass response if very good. More importantly, the absence of a crossover along with the Alnico drive unit delivers much of what my much larger Magneplanar 1.7 speakers offer. The point source and absence of a crossover gives them a coherence that few speakers can achieve. I am sure the Jordan speakers sound very good too.

Geoff

I'm Horacio.

I have been following this interesting thread since I am considering to buy a pair of EJ Jordan speakers. I was intrigued by Peter's recommendation regarding the Omega speaker line, they look very nice at an affordable price for us living on this side of the pond.

Is the quality of the drivers as good as the Scan Speak supplied used in the EJ Jordan speakers? How about for classical music?

https://omegaloudspeakers.com/collec...tower-speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12