As part of an ongoing project, I picked up a pair of Zebrano speaker cabinets this morning from Ianlenco of the parish.

What happened next was a total surprise.

I must firstly say, that Ian’s hospitality was second to none (coffee and biscuits) and a real gent to boot.

I asked if I could have a demonstration of his latest speakers, which are the Jordan Eikona full range speakers (two in each cabinet) as I had never heard these speakers but had read many reviews.

I can only say that, what I heard was completely beyond belief. These speakers produce a sound stage larger than life and are as smooth as silk across the entire frequency range. Additionally, I really couldn’t understand where the deep bass was coming from. (I initially thought there was a Sub hidden within the room), but no.......the bass was emanating from the speakers.

What really impressed me, was just how musical these speakers are. The mid and top end is just staggering good. These are speaker that I could listen to..... all day long, without fatigue.

I have heard many speakers in my time but these really take the biscuit and I guess you would have to pay ten times the cost to better.

As you can already guess ....... I was immensely impressed and will be looking for two pairs of these fabulous speaker units for my own project.

Having a look through the forums, there appears to be a bit of a love/hate relationship with Full Range Speakers.

For me..... I love them.

I would like to hear any other views, if you thought , Good or Bad.