+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brimar Valves

I'm Chris.

Default Brimar Valves

Is this company still trading? They don't answer messages put on their Web Site, so does anyone have a phone number?

Thanks Chris

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Hi Chris,
    As of around a fortnight ago they were still trading, as I had some parts sent from them.
    Just keep trying, I dont have a tel/no for them unfortunetly.
    A...
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpy View Post
    Is this company still trading? They don't answer messages put on their Web Site, so does anyone have a phone number?

Thanks Chris
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Hi Chris,
    As of around a fortnight ago they were still trading, as I had some parts sent from them.
    Just keep trying, I dont have a tel/no for them unfortunetly.
    A...
    Thanks Anthony, I find it very strange that there is no phone number to be found on Google.

I'm Chris.

Perhaps someone else knows how their new valve tester is progressing. The web Site says ready by Christmas, but it doesn't say which year

http://brimaruk.com/valve-testers/

I'm graham.

Coming soon and due for release in Autumn/Winter 2015 is the Brimar thermionics’ Multivalve

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by newton View Post
    Coming soon and due for release in Autumn/Winter 2015 is the Brimar thermionics’ Multivalve
    Interesting. Perhaps they are having teething problems

I'm Chris.

Just had a reply back from them. I don't know if you guys are aware, but they are going into re manufacture of some types of valves. This must be good

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we have been in Europe finalising repatriation details for valve making machinery. This has been a big focus for us and the valve tester redesign has taken a back seat which we want to rectify soon."

As far as I can ascertain, the tester will cope with 300Bs, 2A3s and 45s.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Hi Chris,
    No worries,
    Yes, they have been busy collecting some of the old original machinery from around the world, had some picks from them a while ago, hopefuly' they can make a go of it, I am sure the common small signal valves will be welcomed if they can make them, competetive' price wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpy View Post
    Just had a reply back from them. I don't know if you guys are aware, but they are going into re manufacture of some types of valves. This must be good

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we have been in Europe finalising repatriation details for valve making machinery. This has been a big focus for us and the valve tester redesign has taken a back seat which we want to rectify soon."

As far as I can ascertain, the tester will cope with 300Bs, 2A3s and 45s.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread