+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Cables

I'm Edward.

Thanks for the PM Andy

As I suggested in my PM feel free to keep them for a bit longer if you wish.

Oli, after me who is next? I think I was the last (story of my life!) so I will send back to you.

Let's see if it is better than the ones you sent me today! (just joking mate)

E

Sent via Tapatalk
    Source: Win10 server, Win10 Mini-ITX Renderer running JRiver & Tidal/Roon
    DAC / Preamp: Perreaux DP32, Secondary DAC:
    Chevron Paradox
    Amp: Radford Revival STA25, TubeHunter Class D IRS2092
    Speakers:, Tannoy Eatons, Kudos Cardea C2, BatPure Supertweeters, Acoustic Research 8BX (modded)
    Power Conditioner: ISOtek Qube 1kw
    Currently resting: Radford Revival Prototype preamp, Paul Baldwin 405C amp, PMC LB1 Signature

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    Thanks for the PM Andy

As I suggested in my PM feel free to keep them for a bit longer if you wish.

Oli, after me who is next? I think I was the last (story of my life!) so I will send back to you.

Let's see if it is better than the ones you sent me today! (just joking mate)

E

Sent via Tapatalk
    Haha, well, I have these ones in my system and sold you those ones, take from that what you will.

No worries, or rush Andy, just hadn't heard anything for a bit so thought I'd see what the status was. Hang on to them until Edward is ready. Have a good listen
    Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Rothwell MCX SUT > Wizard MM Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves) > Slagle AVC Passive Preamp > Firebottle Monoblocks (Telefunken Valves) > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers > Oliver's IC Cables Throughout

I'm Andy.

cheers guys will do !

I'm Edward.

This cable presents me with a major issue!!

Only had them in my system for about a day or so and they are bloody fantastic.

Put them between my preamp and amp. Immediately I could notice the difference. Major difference is that the hf is more revealing of micro detail and forward. An absolutely delicious sound!

Will try in a different configuration (for example between my dac and preamp) later but suspect I will hear similar improvement. My current reference are Brian's excellent cables.

My issue is now me having to consider rewiring my whole system all the way from the power station to my speakers with Oli's secret sauce. I can't afford the tens of thousands of quid that would entail.

Hoping no one else wants to audition these cables and you will allow me to purchase them Oli?

Sent via Tapatalk
    Source: Win10 server, Win10 Mini-ITX Renderer running JRiver & Tidal/Roon
    DAC / Preamp: Perreaux DP32, Secondary DAC:
    Chevron Paradox
    Amp: Radford Revival STA25, TubeHunter Class D IRS2092
    Speakers:, Tannoy Eatons, Kudos Cardea C2, BatPure Supertweeters, Acoustic Research 8BX (modded)
    Power Conditioner: ISOtek Qube 1kw
    Currently resting: Radford Revival Prototype preamp, Paul Baldwin 405C amp, PMC LB1 Signature

I'm Oliver.

I'm really pleased you like them Edward. I have sent you a message.
    Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Rothwell MCX SUT > Wizard MM Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves) > Slagle AVC Passive Preamp > Firebottle Monoblocks (Telefunken Valves) > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers > Oliver's IC Cables Throughout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910