HI all,

Just a quick blog to say that we are pleased to have the brand new Focal Kanta No2 Floorstanding loudspeakers now on permanent demo, these are a 3 way design with very unique styling which really is quite stylish, especially when you see them first hand.

Other than the Styling the Kanta No2 is also noteworthy as it has Focal’s Beryllium tweeter mixed with their Flax material for the other drivers, this is a first for Focal to put the 2 technologies together which gives a detailed sound but also giving a generally warm and natural presentation, I am running them in at the moment and have to say they are extremely good. Priced at £6999 I can see these going up against the excellent PMC Twenty5.26′s quite regularly in demo’s.

Back to the styling for a moment, I don’t think I have known a speaker to come in such a wide range of finishes, please see below for all the colour choices, 8 in total, now I have to admit that I am not normally one for being conservative but on this occasion I went for the gloss black finish, which seems a travesty when Focal have gone to such great lengths to offer so many interesting finishes, but the gloss black as it has a really nice silver fleck in it which really does sparkle and looks quite stunning.

So if you have any questions or would like to come in for a demo anytime please feel free to get in touch.

http://hifilounge.co.uk/focal-kanta-no2-speakers

With Magnetic Grills Fitted!

8 Colour Choices - Which would you choose?

Cheers,
Paul.