I'm Andrzej or Andy to not complicate things too much. Originally from Krakow, Poland, I've been living in West London for the last couple of years. Not my first time in the UK, though, as I was a postgraduate here between '95 and '99 (Oxford and St. Andrews). Not a single Polish deli back then

I've been into music and all things HiFi as long as I can remember; built my first pair of DIY speakers when I was 13. Studied electronic engineering but never pursued an electronics career. Too many other interests, I guess
Was an active musician until cubital tunnel syndrome put an end to most of that. Still enjoy strumming my six-string from time to time.

Had a 4-year stint with highfidelity.pl, an online high-end audio magazine. Made friends with quite a few interesting people during that time

Music has always been a very important part of my life and my music interests seem to grow wider with age. I can't think of a single music genre I actually don't like. If hard pressed to name my favourite I'd probably say classic progressive rock. First love never dies