+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop Requesting A Membership Card To Issue A Refund?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    The "polish" may have invalidated any rights.
    Probably, but the shop don't know about that and in any case it was broken already so that can't have made it any worse.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    The "polish" may have invalidated any rights.
    Ah no they polished it when I first complained but it still didnt work afterwards. Its the first time any clean looking disc has just failed to read. They were offered a chance to try and load it themselves but they didnt have the time.

So the the discs are often marked to start off with but they will polish them if necessary.

As I said before Im not daft enough to buy phones, consoles or laptops off them. I just buy £1-£10 games when its cheaper than I can get them used on the internet.

To be fair Ive saved money and had some mint looking discs. This disc would seem to be corrupted in some way below the surface layer because we cant see any distrurbing marks and my machine is fine

The issue for me is a full membership card for a refund. It should be a casual transaction when thay can clearly see Im an honest customer asking for some help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12