+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOR SALE- Bryston 4Bsst2 Power Amplifier - Immaculate!

I'm Graham.

Default FOR SALE- Bryston 4Bsst2 Power Amplifier - Immaculate!

Up for sale is my Bryston 4Bsst2 power amplifier which comes in the black finish with the 'beefy' grab handles. It is in really immaculate condition with not a mark on it. It is also working mechanically 100%.

As anyone in the hifi world knows Bryston are well known for building amps like tanks - this one weighs in at 50 lbs. It sounds powerful, punchy with tons of PRAT and a beautiful clear, detailed top end. I have been running it with a Bryston BP26 which is also for sale.

The amp dates from 2011. Unfortunately it won't have the Bryston 20 year warranty as it was originally purchased by a person that didn't reside in the UK. I seem to remember seeing a review of the 4Bsst2 which contained an interview with Bryston asking how they could offer a 20 year guarantee on there products when most manufactures only offer 1 to 5 years , they answered quite simply " because they don't go wrong". I do really believe this but this will be reflected in the price of the amp anyway. If it was to go wrong (which as mentioned is very unlikely) PMC Speakers in Biggleswade would soon have it fixed.

It comes with the manual, mains lead and original factory packaging.

Price I was thinking of would be £2150 which would include shipping within the UK.
    Reason for sale is that I'm moving to active speakers.

I'm just to the southeast of Maidstone in Kent so if you are nearby your are welcome to come and give the amp a listen.

Photos:-

IMG_5705 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_5706 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_5707 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr

IMG_5709 by Graham Lawson, on Flickr
    Last edited by tinturkey; 20-10-2017 at 14:32. Reason: Price drop

I'm Graham.

Bump.

+ Reply to Thread