+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An early Christmas present.

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    I'm very pleased with the sound it produces although I only use a middle of the road MM cartridge on it.
    There is a reassuring comfort in knowing you can spend money on upgrading, but you actually enjoy what you have so don't bother.

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

I'm Grant.

Nice clean lines when its populated Rich. adds that bit of class. Wasn't so keen when empty but a true reflection is when its filled and I love the red lines around the amps etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nice clean lines when its populated Rich. adds that bit of class. Wasn't so keen when empty but a true reflection is when its filled and I love the red lines around the amps etc
    Cheers Grant, I have to admit, it does look a bit 'lipstick' in the first pic, but as you say, it frames the kit nicely, just got to tidy the cables now.

Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali

I'm Peter.

Nice-looking stand. But, more importantly, is it rabbit-proof? They gnaw everything ... or, am I adding 2 and 2 and getting 5?

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    Nice-looking stand. But, more importantly, is it rabbit-proof? They gnaw everything ... or, am I adding 2 and 2 and getting 5?
    You are are absolutely spot on, but missed by a mile

I spend half the week at my partner's house with beautiful little house bunnies and gardening, and half the week at my place with music and hifi, we live about a mile apart, a best of both worlds scenario

Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali

I'm Grant.

Once had girlfriend who was a bit of a bunny
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

Once had girlfriend who was a bit of a bunny
    I shudder to think which bit of a bunny she was

Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali

I'm Grant.

Default An early Christmas present.

She had one of those chewingum walks Very wrigley

Wonder if she is still alive. That's the thing when u get older. Lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

She had one of those chewingum walks Very wrigley

Wonder if she is still alive. That's the thing when u get older. Lol
    She is probably out there somewhere wondering what happened to you

Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali