+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lenco GL75

I'm Brian.

Default Lenco GL75

IMG_2903.jpgIMG_2895.jpgIMG_2905.jpgIMG_2897.jpgIMG_2899.jpgIMG_2903.jpgIMG_2895.jpgIMG_2905.jpgIMG_2897.jpgIMG_2899.jpg

I have a GL75 for sale ..

The deck has been fully serviced and plays very very nicely. It has the original lid that has only a couple of minor marks , and the wood work is very very nice too ..

It has A custom Carbon fibre arm,( carbon fibre with alloy core , wired with 0.2 mm 100% pure silver ,silk covered wires .. ) a pair of Brass Vee Blocks and a Lenco lightweight headshell .
    I have ditched the original pants ( technical term ! ) phono leads and Lenco connection block which is normally mounted under the platter , and have wired the arm directly to a pair or Audio Note silver phono sockets on a carbon fibre plate . This will allow the buyer to chose the grade of Phono leads he uses ..
    The deck also has a 5 hole idler pulley .. polished platter edge and new power lead ..
    and is fitted with a Goldring G800 cartridge with new stylus ..

The deck looks and sounds great , will post at cost or buyer can collect and audition ..

I'm looking for £300 plus postage ..
    Last edited by Brian28; 16-10-2017 at 17:39.

I'm Brian.

Bump !

I'm tony.

Default PM sent

Brian,
    Having heard one of your 75s at Brian's Id be happy to take stewardship if its still available.
    Cheers,
    Tony.

+ Reply to Thread