+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fs: Atc sia2-150 mk 2

I'm Don.

Default Fs: Atc sia2-150 mk 2

Advertising on behalf of a friend...Mark W

ATC SIA2-150, 150 watts per channel (the first 100 watts of which, I understand, are in Class A) Hi-Fi Integrated Amplifier in perfect cosmetic and operational condition with minimal use over the past year.
    This amazing amplifier, often hard to find second-hand at all and especially in this condition, was first registered in 2012 so still comes with around 5 months ATC warranty.
    One of the most neutral, dynamic, powerful and beautifully made integrated amplifiers available but, very sadly, due to unforeseen medical and domestic problems, I am now living in a very compact 1st floor flat with neighbours all around me and can no longer accommodate it.
    Comes complete with original Remote Control, all supplied literature, and original double packing.
    Cost new was £3600
    For sale for £2200 or thereabouts...sensible offers considered

Due to the excessive weight and cost of shipping this product (22.2Kgm) personal collection is preferred, item based in Exmouth, Exeter.
    PM Don and he'll pass on correspondence

Last edited by donmarrese; 16-10-2017 at 21:53.

I'm Andrew.

Good luck with this sale. I'll hopefully never have to sell my ATC kit.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Don.

Andrew, I know where your coming from...I would have them in a flash...except I have no cash...(poet and didn't know it..) don't often see them for sale, as it is a cardinal sin to part with these amps...
    Mark suggested that I amend the advert to sensible offers considered...pm me...
    Xmas is near! (sorry for the cheesy statement..)

I'm Don.

Default SOLD :Atc sia2-150 mk 2

Now Sold
    thank you on behalf of Mark W.

I'm Don.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Now Sold
    thank you on behalf of Mark W.
    Back on sale..due to indecision of day dreamer, reduced to £1999

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I'm Don.

Default Another Price reduction...

The owner has advised me that £1850 is the lowest he can go on this rare beast...

I'm Don.

Default ATC amp going for a song...

Weekend bump(er)

I'm Don.

Default Bump Bump trip...Ouch!

nite out with the lads bump...
    never again! I'm too old for this..

+ Reply to Thread